- Soft water does wonderful things for your skin. Soft water leaves no hard water residue on your skin to clog your pores, which allows the natural oils from your body to keep your skin smooth and soft. No need for excessive hand and body lotions to keep your skin soft.
- Hair rinses cleaner in soft water, leaving it shinier and more manageable. Hard water soap scum can cause dry, itchy scalp and flakey “dandruff”.
Clothes and Dishes Rinse Cleaner in Soft Water
- Clothes, linens and towels rinse clean in soft water and are softer and fluffier as a result. Not scratchy and rough as when washed in hard water.
- Dishes and glassware rinse clean in soft water with no streaking.
Housekeeping is Easier
- Bathtubs and showers rinse clean without the bathtub ring or shower scum. No scrubbing necessary.
- Sinks and toilets remain clean and shiny without rust rings. No scrubbing necessary.
Soft Water Saves Money on Soaps, Detergents & Cleansers
- Use a little as 1/4 the amount of soap and detergent in washing machines and dishwashers with better results!
- Shampoos and conditioners last much longer with soft water.
- Bathroom cleaning requires no harsh abrasive cleansers.