Culligan Residential Drinking Water System
Tired of buying and hauling expensive cases of drinking water bottles that end up in the landfill? The Culligan Good Water Machine is a remarkable compact system that fits under your kitchen sink. You get the convenience of “bottled water on tap” with a special faucet that mounts beside the kitchen faucet. You can even run Culligan water to your refrigerator ice maker!
The reverse osmosis (RO) method of drinking water treatment is the same process used in our 5-gallon bottling plant and has long been regarded as the state-of-the-art and most efficient way to reduce water impurities. It’s the technology we’ve used to build the Culligan Good Water Machine to give your family deliciously crystal clear drinking water, there’s no better system than this one.
With the Culligan Drinking Water System your water is filtered three times before it ever reaches your glass.
- Particulate filter removes dirt, sediment, and other particles that cause cloudy, unpleasant water.
- Carbon filter gets rid of chlorine, sulfur, and other causes of bad taste and odors.
- Reverse osmosis filter uses a semipermiable membrane to squeeze out most chemicals and many other microscopic impurities.
Advantages of the Culligan Good Water Machine RO system over bottles:
- Clean, clear, delicious Culligan bottled water right from the tap
- Makes 20-30 gallons of great tasting water per day
- Run it to the refrigerator ice maker for crystal clear, delicious ice
- Space saving design. Entire unit needs only 1¼ square feet of space.
- Never lift a heavy bottle or heavy cases of water home from the store
- No empty bottles for the landfill
- Designer faucet mounts conveniently on sink.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Built for long life and years of dependable service.
- Streamlined design makes filter changes quick and easy
- Very affordable – Costs less than $1 per day
An essential ingredient to your family’s good health…
Good clean drinking water is essential to everyone’s health. Nutritionists recommend you drink 8 glasses a day. A Culligan Drinking Water System is a smart, convenient way to make sure your family is getting the clear, fresh water they need. In fact, many families find that with delicious Culligan water at home, their kids drink fewer sugary soft drinks.
Improves a lot more than just water
- Baby formula
- Ice cubes
- Steam Irons
- Drink Mixes
- Everything you make with water
You get 100% Total Service from installation to ongoing support. You can always be assured that your water is safe and meets the highest quality standards. It’s all included … no additional charges.
Contact us for the most convenient and cost effective way to get good drinking water in your home.